Manekin Investment Services engages in the acquisition, capital formation, and operation of stabilized, value-add, and development real estate by marrying Manekin’s operational expertise with institutional capital partners. The firm targets risk-adjusted returns achieved by deploying capital in a specific geography backed by well-conceived asset plans executed by experienced real estate professionals.
Acquisition Targets & Areas of Expertise
- Geographical Focus: strong or positively transitioning submarkets within the Mid-Atlantic
- Product Focus: Industrial, Office, Retail
- Investment Criteria: Product types or submarkets where cyclical recovery or positive structural change is underway or Manekin expertise can add or create value.
- Brokers: Manekin maintains a policy of paying referrals on acquisitions and engaging qualified referring and listing brokers in leasing the property post acquisition
Representative Institutional Capital Experience
- Turnbridge Equities
- Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance